Invitation and propositions
Name of event:
KVARNER PLIVA 2019: 4. Lošinj OWS Challenge
Tourist Office Mali Lošinj, JK Jugo and KDP Primorje (sport component)
Place, date and time of the event:
Mali Lošinj, September 15 2019 race starts at 11:00 AM
Description and characteristics of the track on which the event takes place:
The races of 1.5/3k start simultaneously in the sea of Cikat bay in front of the water-polo course and finish near the water-polo course. The races will be held in Cikat bay. The orange buoys have to be passed with the left, and the yellow buoys with the right shoulder. The participants are controlled by a referee from the boat.
The program and competition schedule:
10:00 – Registration of competitors at the terrace in front of water-polo club house,
10:45 – end of the registration
10:45 – Briefing and roll call of the participants
11:00 – START OF THE RACE
13:00 – end of the race when competitors who have not passed the finish are considered bathers and are not allowed to approach or reach the finish
13:00 – Lunch
13:30 – publication of results and awards ceremony
The right to participate in the competition:
The race is open to all licensed and unlicensed competitors, from Croatia and abroad.
Each competitor starts at his own risk. The responsibility is not transferable to the organizer of the competition pursuant to the WAIVER DECLARATION, as part of these rules, which the competitor accepts by fulfilling the on-line registration. For competitors under 18, the application must be signed with the declaration by the parent/guardian authorizing the participation of a minor competitor in the race.
Minors without a parent/guardian will NOT be allowed to participate in the competition.
You can register:
1. online on the web site KDP Primorje
2. on the RACE DAY, registering online. In case that the competitor is unable to register online, they will be registered by the operator on the official computer. Priority in registration is given to swimmers who have previously enrolled.
A competitor is eligible to compete after a duly completed application form for participation no later than 15 minutes before the competition.
The amount of fees and method of payment:
The fee for the race for the swimmers is 80 kn for payment submitted until 13/09/2019 the IBAN of the club: HR7924840081105746935, or for payments from abroad through PayPal payment in favor of the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org, or 100 kn (14 €) for subsequent payment or payments are done shortly before the race.
Description of honors and awards:
– Men and women absolute and based on a handicap system with the coefficients used to calculate the corrected time.
– The organizer of the competition will ensure medical staff. During the race it is prohibited:
– Any physical conflict in the competition (kicking, pulling competitors, etc.)
– Standing, resting, or any contact with the coast, the sea barrier or boat escort
The organizer has the right to amend the requirements for the competition until the start of race
– In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the organizer reserves the right to change the propositions ( i.e. in the event of adverse weather conditions or in cases of force majeure, or the inability to ensure safe swimming), the right to cancel the competition without obligation to return the entry fee.
Each participant accepts the following conditions:
– the competitor acknowledges that the race is solely on his own responsibility, aware that participation in this race represents a potential danger involving the risk of various types of bodily injury and possible death
– the competitor acknowledges that the organizer is not responsible for any form of damage caused to him by participating in the race, indirectly, directly, isolated or linked, caused by his own negligence and guilt, or negligence and guilt of other competitors or third parties before, during or after the mentioned competition
– the competitor is liable for any form of harm to third parties caused or to which he or she has contributed to his own negligence or guilt
– the competitor is obliged to comply with officially published rules, instructions on safe movement, and conditions of performance issued by the organizer during the competition, and immediately before and afterward, and the instructions of the judges, ranks and persons engaged in the organization of the competition
– the competitor waives the right to claim from the organizer compensation for any form of damage caused by participation in this competition
– for all disputes, the competent court in Rijeka is under the jurisdiction of the Republic of Croatia
Statement on GDPR Responsibility:
A competitor (a parent / guardian for juveniles) under the provisions of the GDPR Ordinance allows the organizer to publicly post the recordings (photos and videos), results and descriptions of this event, which may include his / her name or the name of the information published in the stratagems.