Invitation and regulations
KDP Primorje, PK Novi and DVD San Marino Novi Vinodolski
Place, date and hour of the event:
Novi Vinodolski, 12.7.2015; Start of the race: 10:30
Description and features of the course of the race:
The race starts in the sea from the city harbour of Novi Vinodolski and continues in the direction of SE along the coast and around the isle of Sveti Marin in the clockwise direction (the isle is on your right when you go around it) and back along the coast into the harbour next to the start of the race. The race is held in the bathing area and the competitors are required to wear swimming caps for better supervision. The swimmers are supervised by the referee from the boat.
Program and schedule of the event:
09:00 – Registration of the competitors in the harbour of Novi Vinodolski
10:30 – START OF THE RACE
12:00- Lunch for the participants: Restaurant Lavanda
13:30- Award ceremony
The right to participate in the competition:
The event is open to competitors from and outside Croatia, licensed and unlicensed competitors, club members for long-distance swimming and swimming clubs, as well as amateurs.
Competitors compete at their own risk – acknowledging that with his/her own signature when filling out the application for participation just before the race or with previously sent online entry form. Responsibility is not transferable to the competition organizer. For participants younger than 18 years the application is to be signed by parent / guardian to permit the participation of a minor competitor in the race.
The minors without a parent / guardian will not be allowed to participate in the competition.
The participation in the competition is to be done by REGISTRATION in one of the following ways:
- By filling an online form on the club website: www.kdp-primorje.hr
- On the race day
The competitor is eligible to compete after a duly completed application form for a performance at least 30 minutes before the start of the competition.
Amount of fees and method of payment:
The fee for the race is 80 kn for payment submitted until 9/7/2015 on the KDP Primorje IBAN: HR7924840081105746935, or 100 kn for payment submitted on the 10th, 11th or on the day of the race.
Entry form can be fulfilled here.
– The organizer of the competition will provide health service and rescuers with AED.
– During the performance the competitors will be accompanied by boats and rescuers.
– When performing it is prohibited:
– to take shortcuts
– each physical confrontation in the competition (hitting, pulling competitors, etc.)
– standing, resting or any contact with the coast or with lifeboats (with the intention of rest, etc.).
– The organizer has the right to amend the requirements for the competition
– Chief Referee: Luka Požgaj
– Head of Competition: Mirko Rutar
– In the event of unforeseen circumstances the organizers reserve the right to change the above proposition and the right to cancel the competition with no refund fee.